Professional Opportunities With ROCG
ROCG is the only international firm of business advisors specialising in the areas of strategy, finance and operations for the privately owned and family business sector. No other professional services firm is so focused on providing solutions to this critical business segment.
We are committed to helping our clients achieve measurable business objectives and goals, resulting in better performance for their businesses. Many international professional services firms focus on solving problems and delivering reports which often gather dust on shelves. At ROCG we work with our clients to identify problems and develop viable solutions. We then support our clients in implementing these viable solutions.
Our Business Advisors
Our advisors are
- highly qualified in our specialty area – privately owned and family businesses – with specific expertise across a range of industries and consulting services.
- We aim to be regarded as people with principles who are beyond reproach
- We promote leadership, sharing and support within our network
- We work to be recognised as the leading international professional services firm in our field
- We seek to maintain the balance between conceptual integrity and pragmatism.
- Our culture fosters a forum for individual members to grow and excel, and to enjoy a quality of life conducive to happiness, health and old age
- We believe working together, and with our clients, should be both a beneficial learning experience and fun!
ROCG provides access to
- rigorous training
- leading edge proprietary consulting tools and resources
Our advisors use a specific framework, process and structure to address a range of business issues.
- business purpose
- market entry
- management process
- supply chain
- process improvement
- profit improvement
- financial performance
- managing change
- and much more
If you have an existing business advisory practice and would like to strategically align with us, work with us or indeed join us as a member firm, please call us on 052 612 7729 or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org