Is this You? Have you like many business owners become deeply involved in the day-to-day activities of just running the business?
- Do you sometimes feel that it runs you rather than the other way around?
- Is the majority of your time and energies devoted to just managing the day-to-day needs of the enterprise?
- Is finding the time to think strategically about the future of your business at best a difficult, and often seems just impossible?
- In short do you spend most of your time working IN and very little time working ON your business?
Most people who aim at nothing… …hit it with remarkable accuracy!
Let us ask you 3 simple questions:
Do you know where your business is going?
Do you know where your business should be going?
Do you know how to get there?
How Pathfinding Your Business™ can help. There are two broad approaches to the future of your business; you can either do nothing and play the hand that you are dealt OR you can decide where you want to go and work towards getting there. One approach is reactive the other proactive i.e. getting up and doing something about it!
- Pathfinding Your Business™is the process of:
- developing a set of scenarios for the future of your business
- selecting the most appropriate one
- developing a roadmap of how to get there.
In preparing a plan for your particular business we address four key areas in this sequence:
- Assess the external environment for Opportunities and Threats
- Assess the internal operating structure for Strengths and Weaknesses
- Develop alternative Strategic Options; evaluate them and help you select the best option
- Develop a Strategic Business Plan that will deliver a roadmap of how to get to you and your business there
Why You Need To Do This …If You Want To Grow and Prosper
You will want to do this not only because you want to grow and prosper but also:
- To give your business direction and focus
- To give you and your team a clear action plan and defined goals
- To bring the team together to work better
- To help guide management decisions and to allow consistent decision-making
- To ensure there is accountability
- To create real shareholder value for you and the other stakeholders in your business
- To improve your personal lifestyle