- 7 Dr Croke Place, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- Phone: +353 52 612 7729
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region: Europe
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Jamie has delivered nearly two decades of professional advisory services on behalf of ROCG. He manages the Private Business and Professional Services portfolio within the firm. In this role he has developed cutting-edge expertise in dealing with most commercial situations that our SME clients, be they trading or professional services firms, encounter during their life-cycle. His analytical skills in assessing and reporting on key areas of business and practice performance in real time are legendary within the firm.
The range of businesses that he has worked with is too diverse to adequately summarise, but includes construction, catering, food services, legal, engineering and health services.
Other core skills include business unit planning, financial modelling and planning, corporate finance and recovery.
Jamie is known by our clients as an extremely personable individual who is always willing to go the extra mile for them, especially when it means tackling a particularly serious or urgent problem for them - many will attest to how closely he has worked with them to achieve their goals.
Representative Consulting Experience
- Personal and Corporate Financing, including loans and leasing
- Business and Strategic Planning, including forecasting, setting and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Financial Planning, including management of daily operational and cashflow requirements