- 7 Dr Croke Place, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- Phone: +353 52 612 7729
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region: Europe
- Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA)
Alan has a long career in providing professional advisory services to privately owned growth enterprises. During the course of a robust working background in one of the top ten multi-discipline accountancy firms in Ireland, as well as providing advisory services he was also seconded to key finance positions in various industry sectors, which included pharmaceutical multinationals and waste management businesses. As such he has a keen appreciation of how businesses work at the coalface and brings this significant value to his working assignments in addition to his vast consulting expertise.
Alan relishes the challenges of providing practical and easily implementable advice to business owners and management teams that are working in ever more challenging commercial environments.
He is known as a straight shooter who tells things exactly as they are and for his passion for building better and more sustainable businesses and is considered nothing short of highly infectious by many of the clients he is privileged to serve. Just get him started by asking him for a solution to a particular business problem and sit back and listen to him brainstorm on everything from securing appropriate equity investments, business development strategies, restructuring possibilities, corporate and mezzanine finance and how they can best work together.
But it won't stop there - as a Chartered Tax Adviser he will then starts iterating all the tax optimisation strategies that also can be brought to bear to arrive at the best possible solution for his clients.
Alan has a growing list of loyal ROCG clients across a variety of industries such as public bodies, engineering, manufacturing, food, professional service firms and construction.
Representative Consulting Experience includes:
- Commercial Evaluations of High Potential Start Up’s, medium and large organisations across industries in technology, engineering, construction, food, healthcare and insurance.
- Business Restructuring, including shareholder buyouts, business model assessment and financial planning.
- Wealth Management for high net worth individuals, including implementation of tax minimisation strategies.
Alan has spoken on a variety of topics, such as tax pitfalls to avoid , translating strategy into action and cashflow management.